How to know your Face Size?
Looking into your mirror, hold a ruler so it is lined up with each temple. Measure in inches
the distance between your left and right edges(temple area).
- If you do not want to use a ruler, you can go for a medium size frame because it suits 90% of Indian faces.
- Girls with small faces should go for small size frame. Below are the few examples of small, medium and large faces.
How to know your Existing Frame Size?
Components of Frame Size:
- Eye Size:
- Measured from outermost edges of lenses horizontally.
- Approximately 40 mm. - 62mm.
- Bridge Size:
- The distance between lenses.
- Approximately 14 mm. - 24 mm.
- Temple Length:
- Length of temple piece - also know as the arm piece or ear piece.
- Approximately 120 mm. - 150 mm.